You guys need to move to Arkansas.
Here, continuing Ozark tradition demands that you have at least one non functioning automobile on blocks and at least one non functioning major appliance on the front porch. Since I do have some neighbors who are not as blessed in failed machinery, I' am diligently doing my part to take up the slack :-D

--------Robert