in light of how this thread went, I should point  out that I did not poison her
over it. I wasn't even home. Had I been,  my VERY effective cat punishment is
to yell loudly ROSE, NO! and clap  my hands once loudly. Works every time.
Siamese learn quick and are  highly trainable.

  Chris

Christopher McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I  love cats, but not on my car OR
climbing up the Mercedes flag hanging  in my bedroom (another one in my den) -
darn Rose put claw holes all  through it! (*^*(&%*&(%(*^(*!!!!! That was the
first time I got  really mad at her. Normally my kids break my stuff, this is a
first for  Rose.

  Chris

Robert & Tara Ludwick  wrote:  Just leave tabby a nice warm dish of sardines
and antifreeze, that otta
take care of of the little vandal =-O

Flamesuit -on---------Robert

Bob Rentfro wrote:
> I don't have to worry about the cold...although it did get to 31 degrees
> last night (and she started right up...).
> What spins me up is the stupid neighbor's cat. I hate to have paw prints on
> my car.
>
> Bob Rentfro
> '77 300D 148K
> '01 VW Beetle TDI 61K (CLEAN AGAIN!)
> Litchfield Park, AZ

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 211K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1992 Volkswagen Golf, diesel, 185K km, "Nanook"
-1987 300TD, 151K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 211K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

Yahoo! Photos