Yeah, the original poster had used this phrase - I found it
hilarious/perfect, so I quoted it, then started abbreviating it.  If you
skim even a little bit it's hard to catch.  Not a common Internet
abbreviation like "TTYL", "TIA", "IIRC", OSLT.  (Last one - Or Something
Like That, one that I came up with and am trying to propagate).