No joke on the LA trafic, I drove a bus in that town for a few years, that was a test of nerves, although I had one friend who was never bothered by it...he drove a semi in Mexico City for 15 years, LA traffic was a vacation for him.

at midnight when everyone is doing 85, you'd better too. I was driving west on I10 at about 1:30 am one time about 25 years ago , driving the speed limit 55. I got pulled over by the highway patrol and given a drunk test. After passing with flying colours, the guy told me that he had pulled my over because the only people driving the speed limit there at that time of night were drunk! Go figure.

---------Robert