Pour water into the (open) roof slowly and check to see how fast it drains
(all four corners).  The front wheel arches have a cover that needs to be
removed (half a dozen machine screws) to get at the gunk that accumulates
from the front drains.  But if your wet area is in the back it's more
likely the rear s/r drains are slow/blocked.