As I absorbed the collective knowledge on the W220 from the Benz World forum, I
found it somewhat humorous that the W220 suffers from similar maladies.

In the case of this car, you realize the rear drains are blocked when water
starts pouring out of the back seat (ceiling) mirrors/reading lights.

Some things never change....

Dan

Sent from my iPad