PEI makes blueberry wine, among other varieties.

So does three lakes winery in WI,
http://www.cranberrywine.com/

I like American Wild, from La Vida Loca Not a fruit wine, but not a domestic grape wine either. (actually, I like a lot of their stuff...)
http://www.lavidalocawinery.com/

Eagles landing has 3 "Best of" winners at this year's state fair. I really like their Volga Lake Blush under the Marquette label. Very nice flavor. Decent price too. Their Serenety and Blackberry are the other two "Best of" varieties from the state fair.

http://www.eagleslandingwinery.com/ourwines.html

These wineries go head to head with CA or NY and hold their own. The Wine Institute at ISU has a lot to do with that.

Maiden Head Winery (WI) is also a Cidery I had a bottle of their Honeycrisp cyder recently, and it was good a year after I bought it.