Johnny B.... Just answer the question or don't.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Berryman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB EPC Electronics Parts Catalog ON LINE

On Wednesday, February 1, 2006, at 06:11 AM, Tom Scordato wrote:

I know the MB tech manuals are on line. Was wondering if the EPC was too.
Any thoughts please.  I am getting pretty desperate.

Regards Tom Scordato

Why the desperation? Can't you let the folks you buy your parts from look up the items that you need, for you? You will have to speak to a parts person to make a purchase or choose from items on a web site any way. I have managed to survive all these years without one. I let the parts guys be the parts guys and I take it from there.D

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am