I would start earlier if it wasn't for everyone else being asleep and it waking
them up.

Got the floor jack rebuilt. Replaced the seal on the ram from my HF $8 box of O
rings. Nice.

The rapid rise feature still doesn't work. Not sure why, but there's a tool
forum that has a section on floor jacks with a guy who is really well versed on
them, so I'm going to ask him and see if he knows.

Otherwise, it seems to work well and doesn't leak. Yea!

Dan

Sent from my iPad