Not true, and not a valid accounting of unemployment. The books have been
cooked.

Drive down any main street in any town in America today and count the
closed businesses.

The cumulative effect is jobs lost in every one of them, not replaced by
new industry.

"Creative reporting" to get re-elected ... facts are facts.. jobs are
scarce, hours worked are down, if you have one, manufacturing orders are
flat lined, so new hires to fill future orders are flat lined..

Doesn't fly...