OK Don wrote:
> Can't believe that I'm defending the clown, but I did read that he
> said in response to the GM and Ford woes that the government will not
> bail them out, that they should "build something relevant". Couldn't
> believe my eyes.

I agree in principle, but I don't think it's a principled stand.  He was
all for giving money to the airlines to protect those jobs, and he has
no problem with giving tax breaks to oil companies in a year of record
profits for them.  Yet he thinks bailing out auto manufacturers isn't a
good idea.  Maybe it has something to do with union autoworkers tending
to vote Democratic.