I keep a bottle "Diesel 911" in the trunk for just such an occasion,
haven't had to use that yet here in SC.  Imagine that!

$1.41 is pretty amazing, filled up both our oil burners at 2.19 / gallon
last week.  Local grocery chain sells loyal customers gas cards at a 20%
discount, so my price is really $1.75.

Max
Charleston SC