From:"Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date:Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Subject:Re: [MBZ] OT dishwashers

One last question regarding dishwasher before I load up in my 6.5 turbo
diesel powered Suburban (required diesel content) and drop a grand on
the top of the line Bosch that Lowes has.  Have you had your Bosch ever
leave deposits on your glasses in the top rack. This is the main problem
I have having now.  I have had cheap dishwashers do it.  My expensive at
the time Kitchen Aid in the other house would do it until you took the
thing apart and cleaned it out.  This one is now doing it and still
doing it even after taking it apart. I am thinking with this Maytag
perhaps I need to further disassemble it and maybe there is even more
that needs to be cleaned.  I am starting to think that these hard food
disposals chop everything up and after a while they start leaving that
fine chopped up food on the dishes especially in the top rack.  Where as
with the filter models like Bosch its not chopping up stuff fine which
would lead to the internal works getting gummed up, it all gets trapped
by the filters which are easy to clean.  This is my theory anyway.