I have done all that, they are clean. I'm about sick of messing with this thing but sure hate to buy a new one after only a year.

On 4/3/2016 6:49 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
That reminds me of something else we had issues with on the Maytag - the
nozzles on the spray arms would get clogged with food and I would have to take
them apart and clean them out.

Dan

On Apr 3, 2016, at 7:25 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes