If the relay is good and clicking on and off and the light does not come on that indicates you have at least 2 bad plugs.

On 12/31/2016 4:38 AM, Larry Turner via Mercedes wrote:
Hey Curley,

OK, no more blown fuses - so I must not have any shorts. Does the light not coming on in the dash indicate one of my new GPs is bad?

Man, I am not looking forward to removing that intake manifold again. But if I must so be it. I now have 10 new and used GPs to work with. I will check the old ones for shorts or buy a new set if need be.

Thanks for your help!

LarryT