David Brodbeck wrote:
Curt Raymond wrote:
C'mon now, you're just baiting with that one eh?
  Theres really only one choice, and a quart of Mobil 1 will last you awhile. I
change the filter once a year and the fluid above the filter ever oil change.
The ATF is actually pretty nice to clean the black out of the tube on my
topsider...

What do you do with the ATF after you suck it out? The place where I drop off my used engine oil doesn't want any other fluids.

ATF is just oil with an attitude. Mix it with you other oil.

Marshall

'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi