On Mar 1, 2006, at 3:49 AM, David Brodbeck wrote:

What do you do with the ATF after you suck it out?  The place where I
drop off my used engine oil doesn't want any other fluids.

Mix it in with your drain oil. They'll never know and it won't hurt anything. In NYS any entity selling oils, lubes, anti-freeze etc is required by law to accept these fluids for recycling, from anyone regardless of where the purchase was made. I bring all my combustible fluids to the Sunoco station in town. They have a waste oil furnace to heat the building, attached house and provide hot water for both. They are glad to take any and all.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am