  Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:11:58 -0600
From: "LT Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] W123 power steering
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Actually, no, I wasn't baiting you.

I am a big believer in putting Mobil 1 in the crankcase but am not yet
convinced that it is necessary for some of the other stuff. (Please
feel
free to convince me to the contrary.)

Some folks on here would use nothing but Mobil 1 windshield washer
fluid if
it were available. (I'd better not see that on the quotes page, Kleb).

--
1977 240D
1983 VW Quantum turbo diesel 5-speed

http://www.airamericaradio.com/listen