Yup, like that one only nicer.  I don’t think this one has ever been fired.
I’m pretty sure it’s the only semi auto model they ever sold in the States.

Yes, 2500 shells.  Got a heck of a deal at Dick’s last year so I loaded up -
literally.  And as a former business partner often said to me about having ammo
on hand, “Anything less than 1,000 rounds isn’t enough.”

-D