Let me know if that works, I don't think it will since the 98 uses the older 14
whatever number it is which was the same one found in 94 and up 124 140 etc. in
99 they went to the new iirc fiber optic radio that somewhat integrated into
the the car. I know when I have the laptop hooked up to our 99 210s I can
access the radio and it says diagnose on the radio display, so it's tied in
somehow.

Sent from my iPhone