YOU DIDN'T STICK YOU'RE THUMB OVER THE LISENS PLATE!

--R

On 9/30/17 1:18 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Let’s try this:

Here is a link to my web site with pictures of the wagon pre-Martha’ed.

http://penoff.com/Penoff.com/1998_E320_Wagon_Photos.html

-D

On Sep 30, 2017, at 10:12 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Don’t know.  CANBUS works at various frequencies, so I’m not sure if a logical
high or low signal is enough.  Hoping Jaime will weigh in here as this is his
area of expertise.

-D

On Sep 30, 2017, at 9:26 AM, Rich Thomas via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>