Plus the cost of keeping your own equipment...
Maintenance, repairs, storage. That was the part that really got me. Oh and for
us we get to have a much better excavator. A dedicated tracked digger will
perform better than one on the back of a small tractor particularly in its
ability to get into small places.

-Curt

    On Monday, February 19, 2018, 5:07:56 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 15:19:22 -0500 Meade Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I like Curt's idea, probably far less $ over time, but you will have
> lost the ability to use the equipment immediately and will have to wait
> or schedule the work.

It depends upon how many times you need to use it:

15000
----- = 41.67
 360

So if you need to use it more than 41 times, it's cheaper to buy it.

Craig