Ariens which is pretty much the standard around here making parts availability
good.
They're super simple. Neighbor had mice get into his last year and the shifting
mechanism froze up, I had it working in 15-20 minutes. This year he "smoked it"
and bought another one. I think the mouse nest smoked... Either way I need to
remember to ask but he'll probably give me the carcass. If nothing else it'll
make a spare engine for mine.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, March 7, 2018, 6:36:11 PM EST, Curley McLain via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Waytago!

What brand of schnee Gebläse?    (blower)