I put some KYB struts and shocks in SWMBO's Infiniti, and they ride almost
like rocks, WAY too stiff for me.  Not bad for short trips around town and
on smooth highway drives, but not at all suitable for a long day in the
car.  At the time it was hard to justify the $300 / strut cost from the
Stealership vs. about $80 from Rusty for the KYB, but now I know why...

Max
Charleston SC