Very little.

On Jul 30, 2018 3:12 PM, wrote:

Oil is a fluid mineral according to your federal govetnment.

On Jul 30, 2018 2:52 PM, "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

If you believe in global warming, you have already demonstrated a
willingness to accept lack of logic and bad science.... rejecting fossil
fuels isn't such a large move...

Refresh me again.... how much pollutant material does a volcano put out per
hour, compared to what mankind puts out?

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <