How much farmland is ruined by a wind turbine? Does corn care about sharing the
fields? Is it worse than a cell tower?
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 5:54 PM, Curley McLain via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   The airspeed at the tip of the blades
is what counts.  I suspect you
will find that speed to be just subsonic.

Your 3 turbines are not planted on the worlds best, most productive
farmland, as are all the hundreds the taxpayers have purchased for
Mid-American Energy. (and other companies)