My understanding is that there are whole First Nations/Native American cities
about 150 miles off the coast of SC.  This makes one suspect the whole Global
Climate change farce is not all it seems cracked up to be.  I want to know what
those darn redskins were doing that made the ocean yank their leases and move
itself inland.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net