Apparently there have been some turbines built in California right in the path
of migratory birds that have been just bird slaughtering machines. Not a
problem in most cases and I suspect a "migratory bird study" is now required
for the building of wind turbines...I'd also guess its a bigger problem with
smaller, faster turning turbines. These 1.5MW units are like 300rpm.

-Curt

    On Thursday, August 9, 2018, 1:47:59 PM EDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes