https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfzgIxMEo8g

RB

On 09/08/2018 10:14 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
  They did an artists rendering of the Cape Wind project which was basically
not visible from the Cape. The windmills would be something like an inch tall
on the horizon but the rich folks had already poisoned the minds of the weak
willed and the project was scrapped.We're seeing wind power become a real thing
here in the interior of the state though, 3x 1.5MW turbines within 10 miles of
my house in the last 10 years. No massive bird murderings like are predicted by
the nay-sayers and no work about people getting sick from the shadows. I've
been and sat under them and about all you can hear is the woosh of the blades,
not any louder than regular wind noise though.
-Curt

     On Wednesday, August 8, 2018, 7:42:18 PM EDT, Larry Turner via Mercedes