Just after I got my 'first year' Focus [which gave me 50 wonderful trouble free miles prior to the first breakdown] I chatted with a guy in London that had one that certainly looked identical to mine, though the wheel was on the right side, of course. What was different about it - other than it hopefully had far fewer recalls? BillR Jacksonville Fl 1981 300SD EM 275k miles - rear / front windshields to be installed tomorrow. Under rear window rust is no more.
-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Brodbeck Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:12 PM To: Mercedes Discussion List Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Wave Loren Faeth wrote: > I thought focus was made by mazda in mexico. Just to keep things complicated, the car sold as the Focus in Europe is NOT the same car sold as the Focus in the U.S. _______________________________________ http://www.striplin.net For new parts see official list sponsor: http://www.buymbparts.com/ For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED] To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to: http://striplin.net/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_striplin.net
