From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jeff Zedic
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 6:55 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Wave - Focus US vs. Euro

Well for one thing it wasn't built in the US! Was probably built in Germany
or the UK. Europeans won't stand for the shoddy build quality that we get
here. Talking about assembly issues not design flaws.

I remember driving my first UK Ford which was a Cortina in green. I was
amazed at how well put together it was compared to US made Fords.

The Volkswagen Polo I had in Belfast was another surprising car. Even my
Austin Maestro was better than most over here!

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD