Ooooooohh. That sorta stings - the comment about wanna being a snob who
can't afford a modern Benz. Nothing could be farther from the truth!! I do
not want a modern Benz. I want a more classic Benz for a few different
reasons. Of course, I recognize that you were not necessarily saying that
you feel that way.

Brian
83 240D

On 5/4/06, Hendrik Riessen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I found when I put clear turn indicator lenses on my 123 I got a few waves
from other MB "enthusiasts" also with clear indicators. Sort of says I
love
my MB and have gone to the trouble of "moding", rather than I am a wanna
be
snob who can't afford a modern Benz.

Hendrik
without clear indicators thanks to the missus

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunil Hari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Wave


> the problem is that 124s look like modern cars.  123s and earlier have
> ceased to look modern, with all the chrome and sealed beam headlights
and
> ... you know.
>
> Will the 124 ever be considered special in the eyes of the general
public?
>
> On 5/4/06, Bob Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> "124 owners usually have no idea that what
>> they have is special."
>>
>> Given time, they will.
>>
>>
>>
>> 87 300D 194000 miles
>> 92 300D  216000 miles
>>
>> Bob Morrison
>> 223 Buchanan Ave.
>> Kalamazoo, MI
>> 49001-5326
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________
>> http://www.striplin.net
>> For new parts see official list sponsor: http://www.buymbparts.com/
>> For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
>> http://striplin.net/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_striplin.net
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Sunil Hari
> 1992 300D 2.5T - 286Kmi.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 513-205-7474
> _______________________________________
> http://www.striplin.net
> For new parts see official list sponsor: http://www.buymbparts.com/
> For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
> http://striplin.net/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_striplin.net
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
> Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 268.5.1/327 - Release Date:
28/04/2006
>

_______________________________________
http://www.striplin.net
For new parts see official list sponsor: http://www.buymbparts.com/
For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
http://striplin.net/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_striplin.net

Reply via email to