I think she has seen straight through you, sure you just wave at her because she drives a 123 and I am Santa Claus.
I suppose next you will offering to check her inlet manifold for cracks:-)

Hendrik
who only waves with the middle finger at stupid drivers

----- Original Message ----- From: "Royce Engler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The Wave


.

There's a college coed with a silver 240D that lives in the house across the
golf course fairway from me that I wave to, but I suspect she thinks I'm a
dirty old man instead of a kindred spirit. She's too young to appreciate a
classic...car, that is...

Royce Engler

1985 300TD Turbo 285K


_______________________________________
http://www.striplin.net
For new parts see official list sponsor: http://www.buymbparts.com/
For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:
http://striplin.net/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_striplin.net


--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.338 / Virus Database: 268.5.1/327 - Release Date: 28/04/2006


Reply via email to