Husqvarna 445, its the top end of the consumer market, really a prosumer saw.
The bottom end is plastic which reduces vibration and makes it real light for
the size. I've had mine for about 10 years now, the average homeowner will
never wear one out. Keep an extra chain on hand for when you run yours into the
ground or a rock or whatever. They go dull instantly.
Whatever you buy get a gallon of canned premix. Yes its way more expensive than
mixing your own but its shelf stable. I used to put 3/4 gallon of chainsaw gas
through the lawnmower every year, no more...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 5:09:04 PM EDT, Dan Penoff via Mercedes