The "0" models are pro-sumer grade and the "1" models are professional saws. A
real pro wood cutter, cuts wood six+ hours a day, five days a week. Every year,
they throw the old one out, and buy new. I bought a ms261 several years ago. If
it lasts 1500-2000 hours, it will outlast my ability to cut wood. Hahaha.
Depending on the amount of potential cutting you might do, I might consider
electric, either corded or cordless. If your neighbors hear a saw, they are
GOING to ask to borrow it.

Just a thought.

Rick