Thanks, everyone!

I’m looking at two different Stihl saws, not sure which is better (probably the
more expensive one, of course!):

https://brandonrentalcentersriverview.stihldealer.net/products/chain-saws/homeowner-saws/ms250/#features_tab

This one is a “homeowner’s” model that’s on sale right now for $300.

This one appears to be similar but has some nicer features like automatic chain
tensioning:

https://brandonrentalcentersriverview.stihldealer.net/products/chain-saws/homeowner-saws/ms251cbe/

Thoughts? Opinions?

-D