Because Sinobio failed doesn't mean all the 120 labs worldwide that are working
on a vaccine will also fail. New techniques and new knowledge about the covid
virus have emerged, and some labs have had positive results. I think there will
be vaccines out but it may take a long time to prove their safety and
effectiveness or lack of safety and effectiveness IMO.
Gerry