We also don't know what trouble "real" humans will get into until we get
there. Back in 2002 I worked in software testing. It was interesting to watch
bug reports roll in after the software release and see what bizarre things
people would try.
I'm sure there will be plenty of "I just got the vaccine, lets go on a 2 day
bender with hookers and blow!" which will bring up all sorts of interesting
side-effects nobody could have anticipated.
-Curt

    On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 2:36:56 PM EDT, Karl Wittnebel via