On Sat, 27 May 2006 17:06:05 -0400 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well Duh!  I'm missing  a few words!  I'm trying to get used to the
> glide pad on my laptop - sometimes my wrist brushes against it and I
> end up erasing a section of stuff!  Sorry -

I have the same problem on my Dell C840 at work - I relax my thumbs, they
touch the pad and suddenly a different window (or none at all) has the
focus. Frustrating.

I'm told there is a way in Windows to disable the mouse click action of
the pad and use it just for pointing, but since I use Linux ...

Craig