From: "Christopher McCann"
To: "Mercedes Discussion List"
Sent: Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] MB Invoice / WIndow Sticker

Does what mean anything?

 They do not always have the sticker, in which case, they have a copy of the
invoice.

 Did they tell you they have no info or something?

 Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: As suggested, I sent a note to MBCA asking for
the Invoice or Window Sticker
for my '91 300D.  Does that mean anything or is MBs filing system at fault??

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1987 300TD, 245K km, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 343K km, "Wulf"
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, "One Banger"

"Mercedes Dieselauto - Leistung wird mit dem Kilometerzähler gemessen."
http://mail.yahoo.com