Had the reboot delays on a regional Embraer a few years ago. After the third or
fourth attempt to get the systems up, running, and happy, they gave up and
called maintenance. All these electronic systems are modular so they just
swapped a module and we were finally on our way after about a 45 minute delay.
I guess we should be thankful it happened at an airport where they had
maintenance staff and parts on hand.