I flew on N194AT and N163AT frequently in the early half of the 1980s as a
member of a “Ambassadair”, later known as “ATA” when it was a private travel
club. One was a -100 variant, the other a -500 model. Both of these were used
for international and long-haul domestic flights as well as charters. There was
a third L-1011 in their fleet but I don’t have pictures of it. I think it was
destroyed in a ground fire in the late 80s.

My Mom did many, many hours in these as she traveled extensively with them
overseas. They had at least one DC-10 I know she flew in with them as well,
they might have had more, I don’t recall.

They were wonderful aircraft, and really impressive when you were standing next
to them out on the tarmac.

-D