Same here, I've got movies in my phone, tablet and laptop. Podcasts on the
phone and a real paper book in case all else fails.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 2:11 PM, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   My feelings exactly. You don’t want to
be 35,000 feet in the air and suddenly see the blue screen of death. However, I
would be willing to bet modern avionics mostly run on a proprietary system or
Linux kernel. I would hope so, at least. Maybe Grant knows?

I never rely on onboard entertainment. If it’s there, great. If not, I’ve got
reading material. Wanted to go retro today, so I watched “Wayne’s World” on the
TPA/DFW flight. Silly and mindless, but entertaining none the less.

-D