The PO had installed a remote starter/lock system in the SDL - I can't
remember the brand, but it's still available. A timer delays starting
- sometimes it's right, other times (very cold) it's not long enough.
The engine does die if you step on the brake without turning the key
in the ignition switch. I don't find the remote starting to be
reliable enough to mess with.
The remote locking is very handy, since I haven't replaced the broken
drivers door locking assembly yet -----

I'll post the brand next week when I get home.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK