From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of R A Bennell
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:56 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] new eBay shipping fraud-update

I agree with Bob. Life is too short to worry about small matters. Stress
like this is not good for you. You got the item. You are happy with it. The
poor guy tried to save a buck and got caught. He paid the extra money and
got it shipped out again didn't he. You had a few days of wondering where it
was but it did show up. Could have been a whole lot worse. Why worry now?
Relax, have a cold one, get on with life.

Randy B