Had to add my $0.02 here..  I earn a significant portion of my income from
ebay sales, and have been selling on ebay for the last 8 years.  All of my
auctions include some sort of packaging fee, clearly stated in the auction
text, and is usually no more than $20.  I have to cover the cost of
packaging materials and my time to get the items packaged.  Only one percent
of buyers complain, mainly because they failed to read the auction text, and
they’re always satisfied after they receive their item.

And Luther.. a ‘sensor’ is something that you find on your engine that has
wires sticking out of it.  ‘Censor’ is when you leave dirty words out of
your emails.  And I can’t find the word ‘rediculous’ in the dictionary.

I know this is a ‘stupid’ cliché’, but I’ll offer it anyway: People living
in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. :-)

-brian

---original post: