I am glad about this set of posts. I have wondered for some time now which
veg. conversion company was the best. The first one I became aware of was
Greasecar (and i thought it was some $800).

But there seems to be a lot of serious praise for the Frybrid system (ouch,
about three times as much money). The wife and I have dedided that if we are
going to go through with the conversion on this auto that we like so much,
we want it done right.

Our intentions of getting a beater Mercedes gave way to winding up with a
pretty nice one, save for a bum engine which we had to replace. So we are
now more squeamish about running WVO through it.

Question is: why did one lister say that it is worthless, while multiple
others praise it so?

Brian
83 240D

On 9/9/06, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sep 8, 2006, at 9:32 PM, Rory wrote:

> Anyone got any leads on the left coast?
>
> Rory

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/204884101.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/car/204837633.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/204690577.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/204618633.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/204154791.html  -$1200 SL

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/204116880.html  -- Sunil

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/203461890.html  - 350SDL $1k

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/202940736.html  $300 w201

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/202838765.html  -190D

There will be more as the days grow shorter...

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump