I know the person who fabricates the system and have seen his installations in many vehicles. It is TOTALLY SWEET!!!!! Not mass produced or commercial, but custom fit to your vehicle and engineered. It is professional and not home built looking. Each installation gets better, as Chris is able to meet your individual needs and perfects the system.

I think Luther? may not like it because there is a possibility that the fuel is not going to reach temps of 250* F before hitting the IP. My experience with the system is that you start in #2 or BioD, the system heats up, swaps to VO, and when you are ready to not drive, you hit the purge, it swaps back to #2, and you turn off the car.