Yup - I didn't mean to question the integrity of someone I don't know - just
contrasting the reports that I have read here about Frybrid. Having read
your description of Chris, I have a mental picture of what he may be like -
very talented, not real big into the details of running a mail order-type
business.

Since it looks pretty positive that we're moving the the Seattle area
(somewhere in Olympia, there is a guy named Casey with a big thought bubble
over his head that reads "BLAST!!"), my 240 may just wind up in Chris's
shop.

On a more somber note, I have just come to terms with the reality that I
probably have to get rid of my 84 Saab 900 in order to make this move.
BLAST!! Willl probably have to let it go for cheap.

Brian
83 240D