I looked at a foreclosure yesterday. One acre, fairly new 36x24 garage
with insulation and furnace, two carpeted rooms in the corner of the
garage, one with a big bench. Also comes with a small 2 bedroom house
and a storage shed. Freddie Mac wants $40k for it. House is old, but
doesn't look bad from the outside. I've got to get the keybox combo
and go back today.

Sounds promising.  24x36 is a nice 3-car size, into which you can
usually jam two more toy cars sideways at the front if you don't
cram it too full of other crap.  We have four in our 3-car garage
right now.  The 450 SL (for sale!) lurks off the front of the
250C and 200D parking.  The poor 190D, 300D, and 300CD have to
live outside right now.  We've also been toying with the idea of
selling the 300D.  (The infamous Chicken Wagon.)

-- Jim